To become a centre for excellence in project management.
To bridge the gap between academia, government and project management practitioners.
The objective for which the organization is established is to promote professionalism in project management and the specific objectives are:
- To provide training, workshops and a forum for exchange of project management ideas;
- To facilitate industrial and education research related project management;
- To develop and disseminate generic project management terminology and techniques and improve communication among project management professionals;
- To provide project management information and education to professionals in industry, government and academic institutions;
- To create awareness to the public, popular and private sector on matters related to Project management
- To advise the public, popular and private sector on matters related to Project management
- To network with the Government, Private Sectors, NGOs, and Donors on how to mobilize resources in support of the principal objectives of the organization.